Quinly for Ender-3
Introducing Quinly for Ender 3 - the reliable, efficient printer automation system for 24/7 high-volume printing. Quinly turns your current Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro, or Ender 3 V2 into a continuous 3D printer that schedules and runs jobs, and removes parts on its own.
Quinly for Ender 3 supports most common mods, such as BL-touch, hotend upgrades, extruder upgrades, most motherboard upgrades, and DIY bed-cooling fans.
What's in the Box?
Quinly is constantly evolving, the kit will appear slightly different than pictured above. The Quinly Kit for Ender 3 includes:
- Tilt frame
- Part release guides
- Side mount spool holder adapter
- LCD mount adapter
- Online manual and helpful instructional videos
- Quinly software activation key for unlimited use of Quinly basic software
Additional Materials Required
- Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro, Ender 3 V2
- Laptop or desktop computer
- 2GB (minimum) Raspberry Pi 4
- 5V power supply + cable for Pi (3 Amps minimum)
- USB cable
- Ender 3 Original / Pro: USB A to USB mini
- Ender 3 V2: USB A to USB micro
- 16GB microSD card and USB SD card reader