Pre-Order Sale end August 31st, 2021
Palette 3 Pro will begin arriving as early as September 2021 for Express Shipping
And as early as November 2021 for Regular Shipping
Palette 3 Pro
Take your Palette 3 experience to new heights with additional features and functionalities
For high-demand printers and workhorse makers, we offer the Palette 3 Pro.
Palette 3 Pro includes:
- All aluminum Splice Core Pro allows for up to 10% faster splicing and cooling, improving the overall print time
- Multi-material material input allows for more intricate prints and provides automated filament management
- Palette 3 comes with an industry leading, 8 input capabilities, giving users the most flexibility when choosing colours as well as materials to run their prints
- Automated Filament management allows you to have back up spools in order to run longer & bigger prints without worrying about running out of filament or replacing an empty spool mid-print
- Redesigned and upgraded limit switches that have been tested to last up to 3 million cycles
- Additional parts to ensure optimal performance and maintenance
- Sleek all-black casing for a neat and professional look
- Includes many spare parts and 2-year warranty
Palette 3 and Palette 3 Pro are compatible with many 3D printers, materials and slicer software on the market today. Follow the links below to find out if Palette 3/3 Pro is compatible with your set up!
View Materials Printer Compatibility with Palette - Mosaic Manufacturing
View Slicer Software
Multiple Colours - Multiple Materials - Infinite Potential
Palette 3 Pro gives you the opportunity to achieve more aesthetic and realistic prints with the option to use up to 8 different colours and materials all in one print. Customize your prints in any way you want with the most flexible Palette yet! Achieve high-quality, functional prints by combining flexible and rigid materials, or simplify prints with challenging overhangs using breakaway or soluble support.
- Utilize the Random/Gradient mode on Palette 3 Pro to unlock more diverse prints
- Stamping: Coupled with Mosaic’s slicer software, Canvas, users are able to ‘stamp’ any logo, text, picture, etc right onto the model with ease. This feature allows users to make their prints more personalized and with great detail due to the 8 material/colour print capabilities.
Automated Run Out Detection
The ability to use 8 different inputs allows users to not only print customized and realistic prints, but it also provides run-out detection capabilities. For bigger and longer prints, utilize any extra inputs as back up spools to avoid running out of filament or having to replace a spool mid-print. Run-out detection becomes even more important because you can load up to 8 filaments and make sure that your longer prints continue running and/or that you’re able to finish all of your spools and create less waste.
How it works
- Inputs - Palette 3 Pro comes with 8 inputs to provide you with flexibility to use 8 different colours and/or materials for your prints.
- Drives - Palette 3 Pro’s all-metal drive systems, inspired by those on industrial FDM machines, accurately control filament to ensure the right lengths are driven from each input.
- Cut - A rotary cutter system slices filament to ensure a clean, low-resistance cut, time after time
- Splice Core - Palette 3 Pro’s updated and optimized Splice Core splices filaments together in an improved and efficient manner, with an additional fan to cool down the filament as it exits the splice core, speeding up the process drastically.
- Limit Switches - Newly designed limit switches made of hardened steel monitor filament throughout the device.
- Enclosed Buffer - The newly spliced filament is passed to the updated, enclosed buffer system to cool and ensure that it keeps tight dimensions before being passed to your printer.
- Screen - Higher resolution screen, with increased controls and settings allows you to customize your prints directly from the Palette 3 Pro screen.
Redefined Splice Core
Palette 3 Pro’s improved splicing mechanism provides faster and more reliable splices.
We’ve fine-tuned the algorithms to optimize the splice core tubes as well as increase splicing speed without any compromises in reliability and durability. This has been achieved by optimizing the inside of the splice core tubes to substantially reduce the chance of filament jamming inside the splice core. In addition, we’ve upgraded the cooling capabilities by incorporating an additional fan in order to cool filament as it exits the splice, increasing splicing efficiency, making Palette 3 Pro is 20% faster than Palette 2S and 10% faster than the Palette 3.
Integrated Canvas Hub
Palette 3 Pro is also equipped with a built-in Canvas Hub to create a simple and seamless printing process.
Palette 3 Pro’s integrated Canvas Hub means you no longer need to purchase or set up an additional piece of hardware in order to connect all your devices. The built-in hub allows you to enjoy a much faster and easier printing experience all within one device. You will now be able to access prints through Palette’s touch screen directly and start your print within seconds. It is powerful enough to run connected Palette prints all while remotely monitoring from Canvas, even when you’re not on the same network.
Redesigned Limit Switches
Newly designed and upgraded limit switches tested to last and overcome wear and tear.
Palette 3 Pro is upgraded to include custom designed switches with updated materials and mechanisms made out of hardened steel in order to improve its lifespan. The design is compact, allowing for more room to incorporate improved filament monitoring and tracking throughout the device. The multi-purpose design is perfect for run-out detection because it can trigger in either direction and withstand friction from filament movement.
Higher Resolution Touchscreen Front Interface
New features on a bigger, higher resolution screen enables an easy to use and efficient printing process. Updated screen features allow for more customizations and commands on the Palette screen itself. Start and stop your prints, and add gradients or special commands straight from the Palette 3 Pro screen.
8 Input Multi-colour, Multi-material Capabilities
Unlock unlimited opportunities with the freedom of 8 inputs. Combine up to 8 different colours for all of your more complex prints or use the stamping feature to personalize your prints with a company logo or even a picture. Combine different materials or use the additional inputs for backup spools in order to run your longer, bigger prints seamlessly.
Palette 3 Pro also comes with a 24 month (or 50,000 splices) warranty along with spare parts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does Palette 3 work with 2.85mm or 3mm filament?A: Palette 3 as well as Palette 3 Pro only work with 1.75mm filament. Printers can however be modified to print 1.75mm and Adaptors are available for purchase - contact us for more info.
Q: Is Palette 3/3 Pro able to take 3rd party materials?A: Yes, Palette 3 will work with most 1.75mm 3rd party filaments, however Mosaic PLA ensures the most reliable printing experience for your Palette 3/3 Pro and printer. With our incredibly tight tolerances of +0.01mm/-0.03mm and upgrade spool attachment, you can maximize your Palette's life and reduce your filament waste
Q: How many colours/ materials is P3 and P3P able to handle?A: Palette 3 has the ability to use up to 4 different colours as well as materials whereas Palette 3 Pro can take up to 8 inputs.
Q: What materials does Palette 3 work with? Can P3/P3P handle the same materials?A: Palette 3/ 3 Pro supports several combinations of materials. A full list can be found on the Palette 3 multi-material printing guide at http://mm3d.co/multi-material. P3 and P3P can handle the same materials, P3P will do so 10% faster which becomes more important with materials that need more heat like PETG. Also P3P can hold 8 materials meaning you can have a back up of all 4 materials OR up to 8 materials in one print.
Q: Any software requirements?A: Mosaic CANVAS software (free at canvas3d.io) or Chroma software (free software that accepts G-code and tells Palette 3 how much of each filament is required) works on Windows (7, 8, 10 or higher, 32-bit and 64-bit), macOS (Mountain Lion/10.8 or newer), and Linux (x64, tested on Ubuntu 16.04).
Palette 3 Pro
|10||% Faster Splicing|
|+||Additional Spare Parts|