- Strong & Flexible
- Works on Direct & Bowden style 3D printers
- Printable at speeds of >75mm/s
- Exceptionally high softening point of 138°C
- 450% elongation at break
- Resistance to oils, greases & microorganisms
- Easily print watertight objects
TPU98A is a specifically formulated flexible filament for easy & high-speed printing on both direct and Bowden style 3D printers. TPU98A features an exceptionally high heat resistance (138℃) and can be stretched as far as 450% before reaching its breaking point. TPU98A does not require the use of a heated bed and can even be printed straight onto (clean) glass. TPU98A is the flexible filament for (semi)professional users who do not want to compromise and require a high mechanical flexible filament that prints easily. TPU98A is an extremely usable flex-filament with a wide variety of different applications.