Fil@ment PLA Sulfur Yellow 1.75mm
- Well-suited for 3D printing on a variety of different models from different manufacturers.
- Excellent for high detail printing
- Excellent for large prints
- Made from food grade material
- Reduced warping and curling
- Low odor
- Non-toxic bio-based material
PLA can be printed using both heated and non-heated beds. If you have a heated bed, temperatures between 50C-60C recommended. Suggested nozzle temperature is dependant on your printer but suggested ranges are between 195C and 215C.
|Colour Family||Sulfur Yellow|
|Filament Diameter (mm)||1.75|
|Print Temp||195 - 215℃|
|Filament Spool Size (m)||260|